Articles in the Photography – Tips Category
1) Get In Close – it’s the faces your interested in, not the shoes. Fill the frame with the face or faces.
2) Keep it natural – don’t over-pose pictures – natural pictures are often the best ones. Keep your camera ready and take peoples pictures when they’ are not looking. This is especially true for children.
3) Get down with the kids: while your children are playing with the Christmas presents you want to be down on your knees or tummy photographing from their height.
4) If you are posing to be …
Yes, girls all of this can be yours. Seriously, although the spoof is very funny, all this can be yours.
After each of our shoots all images are retouched, you tell us how far you would like us to go.
We tend not to go for the complete plastic skin, super-thin look, but really we want it all to look like you, but you at your best.
In the meantime, enjoy the video 🙂
Photography - Tips »
We really do recommend you treat yourself to our in-house knowledgable make up artist (MUA).
1) A professional make up artist will make you feel a million dollars by using their extensive experience in shaping your face with make-up. The difference is really fantastic!
2) They will use products which are specifically tailored for photography. The lighting we use works best with photographic makeup products. Regular day-wear makeups are often too shiny and don’t sculpture your face as well.
3) Good up-do’s are tricky to do by yourself. Our professional hairdresser will style …